The new era of USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bats begins with the new 240 USSSA NTS Compression Miken Slowpitch Bats. Mikens latest C-4 Proprietary Carbon Fiber maximizes the angle layup in the design process for unmatched performance and consistency. Developed and produced in the United States by Mikens World Class Engineers. The new E-Flex 360 Barrel is designed with Miken's new Exclusive C-4 Carbon Fiber allowing for maximum flex, performance, and durability around the entire barrel. The new F4P improves the handle to barrel energy transfer to maximize performance and barrel flex.
The new 2021 Miken Freak 9R Josh Riley USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bat is approved for the new USSSA 240 Compression Standards. The Freak 9R offers a 12 inch barrel, full 1 (one) oz endload, 2 1/4" Barrel, and new USSSA Stamp.
- Josh Riley Signature Model
- 12 inch Barrel Diameter
- Super Max Endload (1 oz) Endload Swing Weighting
- Color Scheme: Black / Red
- 2 1/4 inch Barrel Diameter
- F4P Handle Technology
- C-4 Proprietary Carbon Fiber
- A1 Knob
- Two-Piece, Composite Softball Bat
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Approved for Play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA Sanctioned Leagues and Tournaments.
- Manufactured With Pride In The USA
- Approved for new 240 USSSA NTS Standards