Worth's 12" Classic M softballs have blue stitching and are approved for play in the USSSA. Worth's Gold Dot softballs feature a 3-piece technology that has an inner layer that gives this softball consistent spin and durability. Added to these softballs is the C-LOK adhesive and moisture barrier and then the ProTac synthetic leather cover.
- Poly core with C-LOK compression technology offers excellent flight off the stick for deep hits to the outfield
- ProTac synthetic leather cover withstands repeated singles, doubles, grounders and tape-measure dingers
- Three-piece technology with an inner layer helps the ball spin consistently when pitched, thrown or hit
- Optic yellow cover with blue stitching lends a highly visible appearance for simple tracking
- USSSA-approved design for slow-pitch softball league play
- 40/325 CompressionÂ